eva-katz

Are you the next Star in a Bra?

1st March marks the launch of the University of Manchester’s very own Star in a Bra Party at Revolution Fallowfield

Boobs. You either love ‘em or hate ‘em. But for those with a slightly more ample bosom they can be more of a burden than a blessing. Merely finding comfortable lingerie that doesn’t resemble that of your grandma, can prove to be a chore.

More often than not, brands seem to ignore this market niche, leaving females all over the country with little options when it comes to adorning their assets. What’s more, many ladies don’t take as good care of them as they should: for instance, when was the last time you checked for lumps?

To spread the word and a bit of big breast loving, Breast cancer awareness charity Coppafeel! have partnered up with lingerie brand Curvy Kate’s to bring you their Star in a Bra lingerie party. Catering for breasts from D – K cup, the brand champions the use of customer role models and a positive approach to body image which women can relate to. Every year they launch a fresh competition to find their next ‘Star in a bra’. All sizes, ages, shapes and heights are encouraged to enter as the brand continues to celebrate every body.

The entry stage launches 1st March 2016 on www.starinabra.com, where girls interested can find further details and upload their photos plus the reasons why they want to be the next ‘Star in a Bra’. The CoppaFeel! University boob teams will be backing the curve search across the country. Participating universities include Manchester, London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol, Nottingham, Cardiff, Newcastle, Sheffield and Plymouth.

The university’s very own Star in a Bra party will take place on 2nd March 2016 at Revolution Fallowfield from 7PM until late.

Mindfulness around Christmas

The joys of Christmas are not always felt by everyone. For some, this time of year can be especially hard. So, here is why its important to look after yourself, practise self-care, and have a more mindful Christmas time

Your guide to Manchester’s Christmas Markets

The Lifestyle section gives you our rundown of Manchester’s Christmas Markets, with all our festive top picks, in locations such as Piccadilly Gardens, Market Street, and St Ann’s Square

Handling a Hangover (the Scandinavian way)

A trip to Copenhagen reformed my world view on how to handle a hangover. Scandinavian girls just seem to have got it. So how do British girls get it too?

Empowerment through language: Stop putting yourself down

With Reclaim the Night in mind, the Lifestyle section has decided to unpack how the language we use to address ourselves and others has the power to change our outlook from self-doubt to self-confidence