Menswear style is one that can be easily characterised. From everyday office wear to lounge wear. The menswear market has exploded rapidly alongside the recent male grooming phenomenon.
The influences from womenswear has changed the category of menswear entirely but every man should own the staple pieces that pull his wardrobe together.
These selected pieces are classics that are never out of style. Keep it simple with your essentials ensuring the colours and tones are interchangeable. Focus on pastels and neutrals and if you love colour, then, go all out on your accessories. From your phone case to your socks if you have to.
It is not appropriate to wear ill-fitting clothing in 2016, in the age of social media this is a serious no-no. Ensure your pieces fit appropriately, not too oversized and not too tight either, try to find the perfect zen. Although opting for the right basics can revolutionize your style from slouchy to chic in no time.
Follow these simple rules and you will always be a well-dressed individual…I mean who wouldn’t want to be a well-dressed individual?! The seven super-easy must have essentials are as follows:
1) A gentleman cannot live without a well-tailored suit. Suitable for weddings, important interviews and days in the office. Can be in Black, Grey or Navy.
2) A cotton smart White crisp shirt, a basic essential that can be re-worn with ease.
3) A leather jacket classic autumn-winter essential which can be thrown over anything.
4) Smart black or tan leather Chelsea boots for those uber-chic occasions and late night rendezvous.
5) The perfect pair of jeans go a long way from the high end FRAME pair to a high-street favourite TOPMAN, a plain blue or black ripped can be dressed up and down.
6) The all-important trainer for informal occasions, everyday errands in white or black is a must have.
7) Keep it stylish with your coat the final essential, whether you opt for a regal pea wool coat or an urban winter-proof padded parka, find one that appeals to your personality and run with it.
Trackback from your site.