1 Salmon fillet (fresh or frozen)
2 Spring onions
1 Clove of garlic
6 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
Handful spinach leaves
Handful green beans
1 Pak choi
Substitute any veg you like
- Finely chop spring onions and garlic.
- In a measuring jug, mix soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce and add the chopped garlic and spring onions.
- Chop the pak choi and mushrooms and take the ends of the green beans.
- Take a large piece of foil and place the fillet in the middle, on top of the salmon place the chopped vegetables.
- Make a bowl shape around the salmon with the foil.
- Pour the soy sauce marinade into the foil bowl then seal the foil around the fillet in a Cornish pasty shaped parcel.
- Place on a baking tray and cook at gas mark 6 for around 20 minutes or 30 mins if salmon is frozen.
- Remove from oven, open the parcel and serve with rice.
Tip: This dish is easy to meal prep; make extra parcels which you can pop in the fridge, ready to put in the oven.
NB: Feel free to substitute the salmon for any firm fillet of fish or a chicken breast.