anjasamy
2nd June 2022

Paradise Skate World: Intergalactic roller disco lands in Manchester

Roller-skate into space, drink out of this world cocktails and escape reality at the intergalactic roller rink Paradise Skate World
Manchester’s intergalactic roller skate venue opens June 2nd. Photo: @paradise skate world

Paradise Skate World, a new mind-blowing roller-skating experience is crash landing in Manchester Deansgate, Thursday 2nd June 2022 and is described as an explosion in space meets Miami beach, fused with an intergalactic fantasy.

Photo: Paradise Skate World

Tickets to the out-of-this-world roller rink are available to purchase from today [Wednesday 6th April]. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your tickets now as they will undoubtedly sell out fast: www.paradiseskateworld.co.uk

Promising to be a world you’ve never seen before, the UK’s first intergalactic roller skate venue was dreamt up by Junkyard Golf Club founder, Chris Legh, and their national PR and events manager Sophie-Larissa Houghton. It will be the UK’s first intergalactic roller skate venue housing a main bar, serving out-of-this-world cosmic cocktails, and tasty pan-pacific snacks. Paradise Skate World is all about attitude, not ability, so skaters of all levels and non-skaters are all welcome. It will be an incredible place to hang-out, drink, eat and get lost in space paradise.

Sophie-Larissa explains, “We are so excited to launch this new concept. We have created an amazing new world where people can escape reality, get lost in music, roller-skate into space, drink incredible cocktails whilst trying out some cool snacks too. We will be taking roller-skating to new heights, no matter what your level of skating, Paradise Skate World is for all.”

When are tickets released and how much are they? 

Tickets for Paradise Skate World have gone live today [Wednesday 6th April 2022] [www.paradiseskateworld.co.uk]. Prices for tickets starting from £10.50 – £12.50 per skater, per hour, with room for 50 to 60 skaters at one time.

What kind of experience can you expect from Paradise Skate World

cool cosmic venue that welcomes everyone to the home of intergalactic roller-skating. You will be entering an out-of-this-world venue filled with far-out installations and celestial creations, where nothing will be as it appears, and everything is left to the imagination. Those who visit will escape reality and enter a dream like world as they cruise around on roller-skates and float between the dimensions of space and time, whilst enjoying inter-cosmic cocktails and pan-pacific snacks.

Photo: Paradise Skate World

Where is Paradise Skate World?
Paradise Skate World will be located on Deansgate in Great Northern Warehouse. Enter the building and you’ll see them at the top of the escalator.

Chris Leigh, Co-founder, said: “With the countdown FINALLY beginning, we are so excited to be opening the doors soon and sharing our coolest business concept with the city of Manchester. We can’t believe the support and interest we’ve already had and can’t wait for everyone to come and try our cosmic cocktails and roller skate around the amazing venue.”

With so many cool surprises and sneak peeks in store over the next few weeks, watch this space and connect with their socials to hear the latest.

Photo: Paradise Skate World

Paradise Skate World launches on Thursday 2nd June 2022 and opening times will be
Thursday: 4pm – 12am, Friday: 4pm – 1am, Saturday: 12pm -1am, Sunday: 12pm – 10pm

Purchase tickets: www.paradiseskateworld.co.uk
Instagram: 
@paradiseskateworld
Facebook: 
@paradiseskateworld

Anja Samy

Anja Samy

Editorial Advisor and Head of Manchester Media Group.