music

Warehouse Project: Maximo Park Preview

This year’s Warehouse Project starts with one of only a handful of nights featuring live bands rather than DJs. The club’s opening night on the Thursday of Welcome Week features headliners Maximo Park, who boast two double platinum albums to their name, as well as sell out tours in the UK and abroad. Supporting them […]

This year’s Warehouse Project starts with one of only a handful of nights featuring live bands rather than DJs. The club’s opening night on the Thursday of Welcome Week features headliners Maximo Park, who boast two double platinum albums to their name, as well as sell out tours in the UK and abroad. Supporting them are Metronomy and Chapel Club, the former an entertaining if slightly odd band who will fit into the Warehouse Project like a hand into a glove; the latter an up and coming London band who are already being compared to the likes of White Lies and the Editors.

The Warehouse project doesn’t do things by halves, and if you like live music, this is certainly one not to be missed!

Michael Hoyle, Music Editor

Dope Lemon rides a Rose Pink Cadillac to Albert Hall

Dope Lemon, one of Australia’s most exciting indie artists, is stopping by Albert Hall as part of his European tour

Live Review: Caroline Polachek at Albert Hall

Caroline Polachek stuns a sold-out Albert in her rescheduled show, touring her second solo album Desire, I Want To Turn Into You.

Eric Bibb at The Stoller Hall: funky, groovy, hopeful.

Blues hero Eric Bibb returns to Manchester, performing a career spanning set at The Stoller Hall.

Live Review: Alvvays @ New Century Hall, Manchester, 30/05/23

Canadian indie-pop icons Alvvays play a massive headline date at New Century Hall, cementing themselves as titans of the scene.