music

Warehouse Project: Maximo Park Preview

This year’s Warehouse Project starts with one of only a handful of nights featuring live bands rather than DJs. The club’s opening night on the Thursday of Welcome Week features headliners Maximo Park, who boast two double platinum albums to their name, as well as sell out tours in the UK and abroad. Supporting them […]

This year’s Warehouse Project starts with one of only a handful of nights featuring live bands rather than DJs. The club’s opening night on the Thursday of Welcome Week features headliners Maximo Park, who boast two double platinum albums to their name, as well as sell out tours in the UK and abroad. Supporting them are Metronomy and Chapel Club, the former an entertaining if slightly odd band who will fit into the Warehouse Project like a hand into a glove; the latter an up and coming London band who are already being compared to the likes of White Lies and the Editors.

The Warehouse project doesn’t do things by halves, and if you like live music, this is certainly one not to be missed!

Michael Hoyle, Music Editor

Yard Act live in Manchester: An unforgettably ace headline at the O2 Apollo

Yard Act return to the Manchester stage with new album, ‘Where’s My Utopia?’, in a night of dance-party celebration