Top 5: Dodgy Disney characters

Donald Duck – The original exhibitionist – I have never seen this dude wearing pants, yet he feels the need to wear half a sailor costume. A Little too kinky for kids if you ask me.

1) Captain Hook – I know that technically, he was created by J.M. Barrie, but the strangely Elektran relationship that he has with Wendy was highlighted beautifully in the Disney version of Peter Pan.

2) The Crows from Dumbo – These feather bigots prove that racism is never funny.

3) Pumba and Timone – Simba’s flatulent side kicks. I have two words for you: Cheap laughs. Who decided to give them a spin-off?

4) Princess Aurora – Introducing small children to the lighter side of ‘stranger danger’ since 1959. Well, ok, it turns out that Prince Phillip is a family friend and they’ve been engaged all along, but she didn’t know that did she?

5) Donald Duck – The original exhibitionist – I have never seen this dude wearing pants, yet he feels the need to wear half a sailor costume. A Little too kinky for kids if you ask me.

Beth Cook, Film Editor