moya-crockett

This week’s horoscopes with Mystic Moya

LIBRA (24 SEPTEMBER – 23 OCTOBER) Something has been worrying you recently, but don’t fret. As the moon approaches its eight phase in Jupiter, resolutions will unfurl. SCORPIO (24 OCTOBER – 22 NOVEMBER) A certain someone has been on your mind for a while. As Venus and Mars come into line, now’s your chance […]

LIBRA (24 SEPTEMBER – 23 OCTOBER)

Something has been worrying you recently, but don’t fret. As the moon approaches its eight phase in Jupiter, resolutions will unfurl.

SCORPIO (24 OCTOBER – 22 NOVEMBER)

A certain someone has been on your mind for a while. As Venus and Mars come into line, now’s your chance to make your move. Go for it! You can’t fail.

SAGITTARIUS (23 NOVEMBER – 21 DECEMBER)

You’re feeling anxious over money issues but as long as you’re sensible, all will be fine. And remember – the most important thing is that you feel happy.

CAPRICORN (22 DECEMBER – 20 JANUARY)

Someone has been getting on your nerves this week, but keep your cool. They might just turn out to be worth your while.

AQUARIUS (21 JANUARY – 19 FEBRUARY)

On the whole, things have been going swimmingly for you recently. Don’t avoid that one little thing that’s been nagging at the corner of your mind: confronting the issue will make you feel much better.

PISCES (20 FEBRUARY – 20 MARCH)

The uneven distribution of the stars has caused some upheaval in your life, but try not to get too caught up in the drama. Take a step back. As the stars realign, so will your problems.

ARIES (21 MARCH – 20 APRIL)

You’ve been bombarded with new responsibilities lately, but don’t be scared. Embrace every opportunity – it could be the start of a new adventure.

TAURUS (21 APRIL – 21 MAY)

There’s tension between you and a close friend. Take a deep breath and make an effort to clear the air. You’ll both feel better for it.

GEMINI (22 MAY – 21 JUNE)

Geminis are naturally curious and adventurous characters. You’ve been deliberating whether to take a certain risk for a while now – go on. You know you want to.

CANCER (22 JUNE – 22 JULY)

Make an effort to keep up, or you may get left behind. If you sit around and wait for someone to grant you an invitation, you’ll probably never get where you want to go.

LEO (23 JULY – 22 AUGUST)

Let your friends know how much they mean to you if you haven’t spoken in a while. Pick up the phone and share  the love.

VIRGO (23 AUGUST – 23 SEPTEMBER)

You’ve been feeling exhausted recently. You’re a natural hard worker, but remember to take the time to relax – you deserve it.

Mindfulness around Christmas

The joys of Christmas are not always felt by everyone. For some, this time of year can be especially hard. So, here is why its important to look after yourself, practise self-care, and have a more mindful Christmas time

Your guide to Manchester’s Christmas Markets

The Lifestyle section gives you our rundown of Manchester’s Christmas Markets, with all our festive top picks, in locations such as Piccadilly Gardens, Market Street, and St Ann’s Square

Handling a Hangover (the Scandinavian way)

A trip to Copenhagen reformed my world view on how to handle a hangover. Scandinavian girls just seem to have got it. So how do British girls get it too?

Empowerment through language: Stop putting yourself down

With Reclaim the Night in mind, the Lifestyle section has decided to unpack how the language we use to address ourselves and others has the power to change our outlook from self-doubt to self-confidence