scarlett-whittell

All I want for Christmas …

Dearest, darling Santa Clause. All I want for Christmas is …

1. A Christmas jumper

There is nothing better than a good Christmas jumper ey Santa. I have a lovely one with you on it but I desperately want a Harry Potter-esq piece to wear on the big day this year. The only problem is that nowhere sells them. But then I thought Mrs Clause can knit it for me! I know it’s quite a busy time of year, but I’m sure she wouldn’t mind. I’ll send you my measurements in the post.

ASOS £85

2. A Fur Coat

If you think about it, this is necessary. It’s extremely cold in Manchester Santa, worse than Lapland I’d say. Your fluffy jacket is gorgeous (obviously) but I was thinking maybe something a bit less … bright. So I had a quick look round the shops and happened to find this one. I LOVE it Santa. And I love you (please bring me the coat).

mac.com

3. This Mac lippy

It is imperative that ones lips look good during the festive season Santa. No one wants to be lingering under the mistletoe alone. My plan is to seduce them all with this gorgeous deep berry lipstick. They’ll be queuing up to give me a smooch, wouldn’t that make you proud!

Flickr: vivreabrulxxl

4. Kyle Minogue’s bottom

I’ve heard you have magical powers Santa, and I think this would be a fantastic way to put them to good use. Kylie’s rear end would make me so happy, and I’m sure that other people would appreciate it too. Thank you in advance, you’re the best.

Pinterest: Christmas Hunks

5. Someone tall, dark, handsome and carrying a puppy

Okay, so it’s a step up from the other requests. But doesn’t every girl hope for a scantily dressed hunk reclining under their stocking on Christmas morning? Come on Santa, I’ve been so super well behaved this year, I think it’s only fair.

Hair, makeup and costume design nominees at the 2024 Academy Awards

Who has been celebrated for exceptional hair, makeup and costume design at the Academy Awards 2024… and who was snubbed?

Devils wear Prada: A retrospective look at the iconic F/W 2012 menswear collection

With the 2024 fashion calendar now in full swing and the hype of the BAFTA’s still present, we reflect on one of the most cinematic catwalks in fashion history

Men’s fashion is finally having its moment during the 2024 awards season

Are we finally seeing some creativity in men’s award show fashion? The experimental cuts and colour on show at the latest BAFTAs and Golden Globes red carpets suggest so

2016 makeup is back, and so is creativity

With 2016 makeup trending on social media, we’re looking back to a simpler time and re-injecting creativity into today’s ‘clean girl’ era