lowell-clarke

Dimensions Festival announces full line-up

Âme, Boddika, Loefah, Floating Points (DJ set), BADBADNOTGOOD amongst many others added to the Croatian festival.

As the end of the university year looms closer and the grass on the other side of exams gets greener, the excitement for summer builds and builds. If you’re planning on going to Dimensions festival, that excitement will soon be reaching a critical level after a brand new wave of acts were announced a few days ago.

The new names include Juan Atkins, Underground Resistance presents Timeline live, Âme, Boddika, Loefah, Floating Points (DJ set), BADBADNOTGOOD, Objekt, Space Dimension Controller, Petar Dundov, Ilija Rudman, Randall, Waajeed, Eliphino and many more, who join the already revealed Four Tet Live, Little Dragon and Floating Points Live who headline the Dimensions Opening Concert, with George Clinton / Parliament / Funkadelic, Moodymann, Ben Klock, Lil Louis, Mala, Gerd Janson, Dusky, Mount Kimbie (DJ set), Blawan, John Talabot, Surgeon, Bicep, Rødhåd, Hessle Audio: Ben UFO, Pearson Sound and Pangaea, Daniele Baldelli, Motor City Drum Ensemble, Osunlade and many more at the festival itself.

Keep an eye out for our review after the festival and until then you can read our preview of Dimensions festival, along with the rest of our European Festival review here

Fat White Family’s Lias Saoudi is circling around the Post-Punk cul-de-sac

Now that Fat White family have returned with ‘Forgiveness Is Yours’, lead-singer Lias Saoudi has a lot more to say about post-punk, lyricism, and being a Londoner

Peter Bibby – Drama King: A tragic and unpredictable opus

Infusing the classic songwriting of Dylan and Springsteen with Australian wit and dive bar narratives, Peter Bibby’s latest album constantly surprises

Tenacious D live in Manchester: The metal bring the fire

Jack Black’s rock-comedy project Tenacious D stopped off in Manchester on their ‘Spicy Meatball’ tour, performing to 20,000 fans at the AO Arena

Sour Grapes Records’ ‘Meltchester’: Mancunion music community at its finest

Manchester’s own Sour Grapes Records brings Meltchester to town again at Projekts Skatepark