georgie-hines

Trump insults disabled reporter NOT FOR ONLINE

Donald Trump is yet again in hot water after performing an imitation of a New York Times reporter with a congenital joint condition. He started his bizarre impression by stating “the poor guy, you gotta see this guy”. The Republican presidential candidate then proceeded to flail his arms and jerk uncomfortably in a mocking fashion. […]

Donald Trump is yet again in hot water after performing an imitation of a New York Times reporter with a congenital joint condition. He started his bizarre impression by stating “the poor guy, you gotta see this guy”. The Republican presidential candidate then proceeded to flail his arms and jerk uncomfortably in a mocking fashion.

Mr Trump was using an article written by Mr Kovaleski, the reporter in question, to support his claims that Muslim Americans celebrated 9/11. Kovaleski, has said “the sad part about it is, it didn’t in the slightest bit jar or surprise me that Donal Trump would do something this low-rent”. Trump has since attacked the New York Times calling it “poorly run” and the staff “dopes” on his Twitter.

Universally Manchester festival: details released for the bicentenary celebrations

The bicentenary festival is set to run from June 6 to 9 with 150+ events across campus

Students’ Union will not adopt a BDS policy despite vote in favour

The motion, voted for by students in December 2023, passed with 89.6% of students voting in favour and would have resulted in the Students’ Union adopting BDS policy