georgie-hines

Trump insults disabled reporter NOT FOR ONLINE

Donald Trump is yet again in hot water after performing an imitation of a New York Times reporter with a congenital joint condition. He started his bizarre impression by stating “the poor guy, you gotta see this guy”. The Republican presidential candidate then proceeded to flail his arms and jerk uncomfortably in a mocking fashion. […]

Donald Trump is yet again in hot water after performing an imitation of a New York Times reporter with a congenital joint condition. He started his bizarre impression by stating “the poor guy, you gotta see this guy”. The Republican presidential candidate then proceeded to flail his arms and jerk uncomfortably in a mocking fashion.

Mr Trump was using an article written by Mr Kovaleski, the reporter in question, to support his claims that Muslim Americans celebrated 9/11. Kovaleski, has said “the sad part about it is, it didn’t in the slightest bit jar or surprise me that Donal Trump would do something this low-rent”. Trump has since attacked the New York Times calling it “poorly run” and the staff “dopes” on his Twitter.