charlie-spargo

Win Pangaea tickets with Fuse FM

Our friends at Fuse FM are giving away Pangaea tickets to two lucky listeners

Fuse FM are giving away two free tickets to Pangaea Festival, which will be returning at the end of the summer exam period.

As part of the new Fuse FM Experience, which broadcasts every weekday between 3pm and 5pm, the competition for listeners will run all this week

All entrants need to do is download the TuneIn radio app onto their smartphone, tune into Fuse FM, take a screenshot and e-mail it to [email protected].

Currently Fuse FM, the University of Manchester’s student radio station, can be listened to live on TuneIn on the desktop or mobile.

John Rylands Library to undergo major £7.6m transformation

The John Rylands will undergo a £7.6m revision, allowing the building to meet mid-21st century needs

University round-up: new 24/7 helpline, (nearly) oldest-ever graduate, and a rise in burglaries

Read the latest news from UK universities, featuring a new 95-year-old graduate and the rollout of a new 24/7 helpline service

Students’ Union release statement in response to “Pro-Life Society” petition

The Students’ Union Exec team has released a statement outlining their legal position in regards to the creation of and affiliation with new societies

Students’ Union addresses new Freedom of Speech Act

The government’s new Higher Education (Freedom of Speech) Act will come into force from 1 August 2024 and aims to be a provision for freedom of speech and academic freedom across universities and Students’ Unions