charlotte-ridout

Preview: Less Than Jake

Dust off your checkerboard suspenders — Less Than Jake are coming to the Ritz this Monday

It’s time to dust off your checkerboard suspenders, Floridian ska punk giants Less Than Jake are coming to Manchester as the headlining act of the Fireball —Fuelling the Fire tour. Less Than Jake will be joined by London reggae quartet The Skints, American mariachi-punk band Mariachi El Bronx and special guests The Bennies, who describe their sound as “Psychedelic Reggae Ska Doom Metal Punk Rock From Hell”. With punchy rock and plenty of up-tempo ska, this gig is set to be one hell of a party.

The tour was announced earlier this year, shortly after the release of LTJ’s album Live at Astoria which was recorded at the music venue in London in 2001. Fans can expect to hear the band’s biggest hits such as ‘The Science Of Selling Yourself Short’ and ‘All My Friends Are Metalheads’ as well as the trademark antics and fun-loving energy we’ve come to know and love.

Less Than Jake plays the HMV Ritz on Monday 10th of October.

For all remaining tickets visit the Ents 24 website here.