tara-bharadia

Top 5: Pre-Summer Warm Ups

Tara Bharadia is already anticipating the buzz of summer – and the workout that preceeds it with this weeks Top 5

We’re on the home straight, we can almost see the summer sun from here and it’s time to start working-out. A couple of reps of this playlist every month and you’ll be summer-ready just in time to hit the beach.

5) ‘For Free’- DJ Khaled (feat. Drake)

There’s nothing like last year’s summer anthem to remind you to get in shape for the mad one you’ll be having this year. But take it light with this one – you don’t want to overdo it.

4) ‘Money Made Me Do It’ – Post Malone (feat. 2 Chainz)

At only 21, Malone is one of the hottest artists in music right now. His light beats and chilled vocals are the perfect accompaniment to your morning run, so get up and go!

3) ‘Let Me Show You How’ – Royal Deluxe

Let Royal Deluxe show you how to get ripped with an intense session of modern jazz. With sounds reminiscent to James Brown, this track will have you up, moving, and out of breath in no time.

2) ‘By Design’ – Kid Cudi (feat. Andre Benjamin)

A collab of Cudi and Andre is what the world has needed for a long time now. This track is just what you need to conjure up motivation for that gym session you’re dreading.

1) ‘Run Up’ – Major Lazer (feat. PartyNextDoor & Nicki Minaj)

Feel the heat with Major Lazer and Nicki doing what they do best. We finally got PND regressing back to his island beats similar to the tracks off his debut album – it’s good to see the mind behind ‘Work’ has found is sound again.

Tara Bharadia

Tara Bharadia

Section Editor for Puzzles and Horoscopes