kirstie-omahony

You and your housemates could win a trip to Junkyard Golf!

What better way to bond than over crazy golf and booze?

Moving to a new city, starting university AND getting to know your housemates who you’ll be sharing your life with for the next year — maybe even for the rest of your life.

Going out on the lash, going for meals and making crazy memories are some of the best ways to bond. But, in the run the up to Christmas, it’ll no doubt be the case that the funds are starting to look a bit thin on the ground.

To ease the pressure and to get the conversation flowing, Junkyard Golf is offering one lucky Mancunion reader and five of their housemates to come and enjoy a night of pure madness, with free golf, drinks and food all night.

You’ll enjoy three crazy golf courses spread over 10,000 sq ft with plenty of bars dotted around, as it’s common knowledge that a stiff drink can often improve a player’s game… we think.

How to enter: Simply create your own crazy golf course in your accommodation, take a picture and tag Junkyard Golf @junkyardgolfclub before the 20th November 2017.

Students can get 50% off golf every Monday and Tuesday with a valid student card so there really is no excuse not to experience a hyped up, booze filled night out.

And you can find some advice on how to nurse your hangover post-golf here!

T&C’s

·       Prize must be redeemed within six months of the competition closing

·       Prize cannot be claimed on weekends

·       Prize is only valid for up to six guests

·       Food and drink vouchers will be issued upon arrival at Junkyard Golf and are not redeemable

Three years at university: What have I learnt?

As the academic year draws to a close, here are some of the more unexpected lessons I have learnt from three years at Manchester University

How do we tackle the student loneliness crisis?

At a university where 45,000 students cross paths every day, it should be impossible to feel lonely

Keeping on top of the news cycle: How to stay up to date as a student

Being a student can mean an incredibly busy schedule, so how can you make time to find out what’s happening in the world?

Houseplant heaven: The best plants to brighten up your student home

With the RHS Urban Show coming to Manchester, we’ve found some of the best houseplants to enhance your student accommodation