tara-bharadia

Horoscopes week commencing October 19th

Inspired by the Parks and Recreation team from Pawnee, Indiana – this week’s horoscopes will tell you which character you are
Horoscopes week commencing October 19th
Photo: Flickr @ BagoGames

Whether you are a fan of ‘Mouse Rat’ or the ‘Andy Dwyer Experience’, we know you are going to love these Parks and Recreation inspired horoscopes…

Libra Sept 22 – Oct 22Libra Icon

You are easily the Leslie Knope of the bunch! Not only are you dedicated and hard-working, but you get on with everyone. This week, remember to bring some of your positivity to the people around you.

Scorpio Oct 23 – Nov 22Scorpio Icon

It is no surprise that you are just like April Ludgate. You are mysterious and hard to read, but deep down, we know you love us. Try to show your softer side this week.

Sagittarius Nov 23 – Dec 21Sagittarius Icon

You are the fun-loving, star of the show. As the Lil Sebastian of the star signs, you are not only adored but iconic! This week make sure you let someone else shine.

Capricorn Dec 22 – Jan 20Capricorn Icon

Sometimes, it seems that you are the most sane one of the group. As Anne Perkins, not only do you have a decent moral compass, but you are the most relatable character. Lend an ear to close friend this week, it will mean a lot.

Aquarius Jan 21 – Feb 19Aquarius Icon

As the rebellious yet ever-friendly Jean-Ralphio Saperstein, you always find a way to make things fun. Your head may often be in the clouds, but make sure your feet are on the ground this week!

Pisces Feb 20 – Mar 20Pisces Icon

Like Ron Swanson, you can be vague and often hold grudges (especially toward anyone named Tammy). But your love for adventure and ability to adapt will keep you afloat this week, and there are some surprises ahead!

Aries Mar 21 – Apr 20Aries Icon

You are the energetic Andy Dwyer of the signs. You burn brightly, but can cool down fast. Channel your energy into leadership this week, as your friends are going to need it!

Taurus Apr 21 – May 20Taurus Icon

You’re generous, you’re loving, you’re Chris Traeger! Your get-up-and-go attitude is infectious (in a good way), so try to spread the positivity this week and share the love.

Gemini May 21 – June 21Gemini Icon

No one knows anything about you, but you know all about them. As Donna Meagle, you always have some sage advice to hand, and people love your wit. This week, keep an eye out for a friend in need.

Cancer June 22 – July 22Cancer Icon

You are so kind, caring, and friendly, but what was your name again? Larry, Terry, Jerry Gergich? Whatever it is, keep cautious this week!

Leo July 23 – Aug 22Leo Icon

Hey, hey, hey, it’s Tom Haverford! Ever the entertainer, you are the life of a party. Don’t forget to treat yo’ self this week!

Virgo Aug 23 – Sept 21Virgo Icon

Ever studious and rigid, you are the Ben Wyatt of the group! While flexibility may not be your thing, hard work certainly is. This week, make sure you take time to relax.

Tara Bharadia

Tara Bharadia

Section Editor for Puzzles and Horoscopes

Horoscopes: Week commencing March 22nd

I have a feeling that these horoscopes are going to be egg-cellent…

Horoscopes: Week commencing March 15th

Ever wondered which side-character you are, based on your star sign, in Friends? Of course you have!

Horoscopes: week commencing March 8th

You won’t be disappointed with these useful horoscopes!

Horoscopes: Week commencing February 22nd

Whether you like them crunchy, salty or cheesy, we all love crisps. Keep reading to find out which packet goes great with your star sign!