tara-bharadia

Horoscopes: week commencing March 8th

You won’t be disappointed with these useful horoscopes!
Horoscopes: week commencing March 8th
Pisces Icon

I’ve been working in my kitchen recently, can you tell?

Pisces Feb 20 – Mar 20

Fork – to a layman, you might look confusing and scary, but everyone knows that you are very sharp yet friendly!

Aries Mar 21 – Apr 20

Grater – you sometimes come across as aggressive, but once people get to know you, they realise how much easier you can make their life! 

Taurus Apr 21 – May 20

Tablespoon – you are reliable, always there for us and can be used to most things. You make everyone feel comfortable, a great big spoon.

Gemini May 21 – June 21

Rolling Pin – you are incredibly adaptable but can be a bit of a bull-dozer when it comes to conversation.

Cancer June 22 – July 22

Ladle – welcoming and warm, always giving people their fair share of good and bad. But you don’t always work well in a  team. 

Leo July 23 – Aug 22

Teaspoon – you are the perfect accompaniment for a cuppa! But don’t be too confident with what you can handle or you might get bent out of shape.

Virgo Aug 23 – Sept 21

Butter Knife – not the sharpest tool in the shed, but definitely the most hard-working. You know what your limits are and you’re not afraid to say.

Libra Sept 22 – Oct 22

Spatula – you can always see the other side of an argument and are a great mediator. But you need to be more firm when it comes to your own decisions!

Scorpio Oct 23 – Nov 22

Steak Knife – sharp, decisive and to the point! You are incredibly useful but you don’t want to get on your bad side.

Sagittarius Nov 23 – Dec 21

Whisk – incredibly energetic, you are able to make the mood of a room lighter in an instant. Keep using your bubbly personality to make new friends!

Capricorn Dec 22 – Jan 20

Spaghetti Strainer – sometimes your ego gets in the way of your ideals. Remember to set reasonable goals!

Aquarius Jan 21 – Feb 19

Wooden Spoon – you are incredibly friendly and people love that you don’t care what others think!

Tara Bharadia

Tara Bharadia

Section Editor for Puzzles and Horoscopes

Horoscopes: Week commencing March 22nd

I have a feeling that these horoscopes are going to be egg-cellent…

Horoscopes: Week commencing March 15th

Ever wondered which side-character you are, based on your star sign, in Friends? Of course you have!

Horoscopes: Week commencing February 22nd

Whether you like them crunchy, salty or cheesy, we all love crisps. Keep reading to find out which packet goes great with your star sign!

Horoscopes: Week commencing February 15th

Noice! It’s time to find out which Brooklyn-99 character you are, based on your star sign!