melissa-malala

Valentine’s Street Style

Here is our stylish selection of Manchester’s finest…
Couple: Sarah and Patrick.
Occupation: Patrick: Civil Engineering at the University of Manchester, Sarah: Social Anthropology at the Uni of Manchester.
Spotted: Wilmslow Park, Hathersage Road.
What Sarah is wearing: Heels: Zara Trf, Tights: Marks and Spencer, Skirt: American Apparel, Polo-neck: River Island, Necklace: Topshop.
Favourite Trends: I rarely experiment, so I like a simple look that is stylish and effortless.
Patrick’s Style Icon: Yves Saint Laurent.

The strange collaborations the fashion world didn’t need

Collaborations can be creative, political, or often both at the same time. But they are also a stamp of exclusivity for those who can afford them. We take a look at some of the weirdest collaborations that have been released recently, and consider if they really need to have happened
Exclusive interview: GIO-GOI x Umbro on Rihanna, rock ‘n’ roll and international recognition

GIO-GOI x Umbro has just released its latest collaborative line. We caught up with GIO-GIO co-founder Anthony Donnelly about everything GIO-GOI and what’s to come next
Dries Van Noten collaborates with Stüssy

After what seemed like the most epic streetwear collab this year between Gucci and Palace, now it’s Dries Van Noten and Stüssy in the spotlight with their newest collection
Sex work and the fashion industry: An acceptable source of inspiration?

Miu Miu, Balmain, and Louis Vuitton, to name a few examples, have all looked to sex as an inspiration for their collections, but why? How much is too much?