ella-westall

This months favorite umbrellas

Ella Westall brings to you this months must have umbrellas

Joules Posy Brolly

Brighten up a rainy day with this pink floral umbrella from Joules. We love the vivid colours, and it comes with a matching slip on bag to keep it from dripping everywhere. It’s reduced to £14.95 on the Joules website, so it’s a bargain too!

cathkidston.com

Cath Kidston Garden Rose Minilite Umbrella

At £22, this pretty umbrella from Cath Kidston is our most expensive pick, but we definitely think that it’s worth it! The gorgeous rose pattern is pretty enough to cheer you up on a miserable day, and the neutral colours mean that it will go with almost any outfit. It also folds up small enough to leave in your handbag ‘just in case’, which is definitely a plus.

marksandspencer.com

Marks and Spencer Per Una Spotted and Rose Umbrella

This fun spotted umbrella definitely won’t get lost in the depths of your bag, and we love the frilly edges! At £17.50 it’s not too expensive either (especially when you consider how many times you’ll use it, unfortunately).

The reign of red: Embrace the hottest hue of A/W 2023

Find out all about the current obsession with red, see our top picks of stunning red looks from LFW, and peruse recommendations of fiery coloured pieces you can incorporate into your own wardrobe

A Christmas list for the girliepops

Whether you’re struggling with Christmas gift ideas for friends or family, or looking for things to add to your own wish list, here is a compilation of the best Fashion & Beauty recommendations this season

Brown nails: This season’s understated beauty staple

Blue’s out, brown’s in! This season, the return of brown nails mirrors the winter vibe, with many opting for darker shades to elevate their style

On screen style report #4: Pooja from K3G

We explore how to incorporate Pooja inspired clothing into your everyday uni wardrobe