ella-westall

This months favorite umbrellas

Ella Westall brings to you this months must have umbrellas
This months favorite umbrellas

Joules Posy Brolly

Brighten up a rainy day with this pink floral umbrella from Joules. We love the vivid colours, and it comes with a matching slip on bag to keep it from dripping everywhere. It’s reduced to £14.95 on the Joules website, so it’s a bargain too!

cathkidston.com
cathkidston.com

Cath Kidston Garden Rose Minilite Umbrella

At £22, this pretty umbrella from Cath Kidston is our most expensive pick, but we definitely think that it’s worth it! The gorgeous rose pattern is pretty enough to cheer you up on a miserable day, and the neutral colours mean that it will go with almost any outfit. It also folds up small enough to leave in your handbag ‘just in case’, which is definitely a plus.

m&s
marksandspencer.com

Marks and Spencer Per Una Spotted and Rose Umbrella

This fun spotted umbrella definitely won’t get lost in the depths of your bag, and we love the frilly edges! At £17.50 it’s not too expensive either (especially when you consider how many times you’ll use it, unfortunately).

Since when was ginger ‘in’?

Since when was ginger ‘in’?

Since when was red hair in? Read our beauty article to find out why red hair is trending in the celebrity world and what it means for the real gingers of the world
Beauty is in the eyes of the colonizer

Beauty is in the eyes of the colonizer

We discuss the damaging impacts of western beauty standards on women of colour in society today. Ideas of beauty should not be restrictive.
In the Beauty Bag #8

In the Beauty Bag #8

Have a look inside the beauty bag of fashion marketing student Zahra and see what products she recommends, from hair care miracles to skin care must haves.
Accounting for Style #12 – Second Hand Retail Therapy

A second year student who loves second hand shopping and relies on retail therapy records her spending for the month