patrick-hinton

Top 5 Songs… in the field of Pulling

A tale of courtship and romance

Joy Orbison – Elipsis

It’s been an unsuccessful night so far, you’re a stuttering mess every time you approach a potential lover. Time for another drink to boost your confidence.

MK – Love Changes

The night wears on, the club is emptying and still no luck. Time to lower those standards, and have another drink.

Levon Vincent – Man Or Mistress

You’ve found someone and they seem interested. After all those drinks, you can’t be certain that they’re the gender you desire, but that’s neither here nor there.

Scuba – Adrenalin

Your excitement peaks as it finally happens. You’re kissing! You’re in a taxi home! You’re under the sheets! *Fade to black*

American Football – But the Regrets are Killing Me

It’s morning. Ouch, your head. You roll over and now it’s not just the sun that hurts your eyes. Time to make a hasty, sheepish exit.

Live Review: Aitch at Club Academy

Live Review: Aitch at Club Academy

Mancunian rapper Aitch played an intimate album launch show, combining old favourites and new numbers for a sold out crowd.
Leeds Festival 2022: Women Rule Most Diverse Line-Up To Date

Leeds Festival invited six headliners: Arctic Monkeys, The 1975, Dave, Megan Thee Stallion, Halsey, and Bring Me The Horizon to perform to sold out crowds over the August bank holiday weekend.
All Points East 2022: Disclosure bring the dance party to London

The final weekend of All Points East brought out the sequins and glitter, resulting in a huge dance party in East London.
All Points East 2022: Tame Impala let down by shoddy sound

Headlining All Points East, Tame Impala were let down by shoddy sound despite fantastic performances from Montell Fish and FKJ.