Top 5 statement makers

Adrienne Galloway gives us her pick of the celebs making statements in the fashion world

Kylie Jenner
The Instagram of 17-year-old reality television star Kylie, has our fashion radar going crazy. From airplane outfits to magazine covers, from festivals to runways, her simplistic style lends inspiration for all occasions. Her black bralet and grunge style netted body, paired with flawless make up has us biting our nails in anticipation for her next post.

Photo: e4pr.blogspot.com

Jay-Z
Being one half of the ultimate music industry power couple, it’s fair to say that Jay can supply us with his street style any day. Baggy monochrome tees, bomber jackets and his statement New York Yankees snapback—what more could we ask for? Watch his and Bey’s dazzling final performance from the On The Run tour for an exploration of their fashion through the ages.

Photo: Adrian Pratt @Flickr

Cara Delevingne
This eyebrow queen and supermodel took the world by storm when she burst on to the high fashion scene in 2011. Modelling for Victoria’s Secret and DKNY, it’s no wonder she’s picked up a few fashion tips here and there. Her slouched trousers and black high top trainers show that even supermodels get a day off.

Photo: tvtropes.org

TLC
The nineties R&B trio consisting of T-Boz, Left Eye and Chilli are nothing short of inspiring when channelling our inner 90s tom boy. My favourites include staple t-shirt crops, which can be casually paired with ripped boyfriend jeans. They work equally as well with an A-line skirt and opaque tights for autumn sophistication.

Photo: Greg Razzi @Flickr

Blake Lively
After her initial rise to stardom due to the hit series Gossip Girl, this starlet has not graced our television or cinema screens for two years now. That being said, she remains one of the best-dressed celebrities on the red carpet. She is able to dazzle us with her constant array of elegant gowns,that show off all the right places.

Zendaya and the art of theme dressing

Are Zendaya and stylist Law Roach the fashion worlds answer to Lennon and McCartney?

Does Hailey Bieber’s Rhode phone case signal the death of the handbag?

Hailey Bieber’s latest release, a phone case specially designed to fit a lip product, is just the next step in the ever-shrinking bag trend of recent years. Does this signal the handbag’s ultimate demise?

Get to know Oddmuse: Aimee Smale on doing ‘what people aren’t expecting’

London-based slow-fashion brand Oddmuse took off over lockdown on TikTok and other social media platforms – I picked founder Aimee’s brain on how to break into the fashion industry and her future vision for Oddmuse