Naughty and Nice: A letter to Santa

Making her way onto Santa’s nice list this year, Fleur Stevens is asking for all of her guilty luxury pleasures

When we were young, we were constantly threatened with being on Santa’s naughty list when we misbehaved. We were told that we’d get coal instead of presents, and that Christmas Day would be ruined because of our wrongdoings. What if I told you that being a little bit naughty only brought all things merry and bright? Here is my ultimate Christmas lift that is bound to bring a bit of naughty to your nice:

Dear Santa,

For Christmas I would like:

1) Mulberry’s Cara Delevingne bag covered in snow

2) Everything from Charlotte Tilbury’s makeup collection

3) A spa day at the fanciest hotel around

4) The Sweet Temptations Ambre Vanillé Luxe Body Collection from Laura Mercier

5) Black Opium fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent

6) ‘Let there be Bright!’ skincare set by Benefit

7) Nourishing Shea Butter collection by L’Occitane

8) The GHD Metallic Collection

9) Fired Up Face Set by bareMinerals

Santa, these treats may be naughty and indulgent in price, but every good girl and boy deserves a little treat in their stocking this year. So, go ahead—get out your purse and treat yourself this year. After all, naughty and nice are always at their best together.

The evolution of Coachella fashion: From glam to casual, has the fun faded?

Looking back at the biggest festival of the year and why it was such a disappointment for fashion fans

On screen style report #8: Samantha Jones

How would the original girlboss, Samantha Jones, tear up Manhattan in 2024? One showstopping look at a time…

The most iconic closets from TV and Film

Closets that never end, closets that pick your outfit for you, and closets controlled with a remote… ah the life of a fictional girlboss

Summer’s best defence: The top five sunscreen picks for your skincare

Shield your skin from harmful UV rays with our top five sunscreen picks; from lightweight formulas to advanced skincare benefits, these sunscreens offer protection and nourishment for summer-ready skin