jai-joshi

Wishlist: the most luxurious accessories

Jai Joshi unearths the top three of fashion’s most highly sought-after luxury accessories

Now that we are in November and only a month away from Christmas, it is time to start creating those envious wish lists. What better way to receive some gift inspiration, than to discover the top three super luxurious accessories to get us in the mood for the Christmas season. Please note the following article may cause extreme jealousy.

Louis Vuitton’s Petite Malle iPhone Case

This gorgeous accessory was shown on the runways of Vuitton’s Spring/Summer 2017 Show and have caused a frenzy ever since. Originally based on the Petite Malle Bag which made its debut on the runways of Louis Vuitton during the AW16 collection, Creative Director Nicolas Ghesquiere adapted the design of the bag to create a piece of incredible art, in the form of an iPhone case. This item is a hot accessory that any luxurious individual will be undoubtedly lusting over. A price for the latest tech accessory is still to be confirmed. This one will most definitely be added onto my Christmas wish list.

The Hermès Vintage Birkin Tote

Iconic and famously known as a staple for many celebrities, the Hermès Birkin Bag is the ultimate luxury for any woman. This vintage piece from the year 2000 is available to purchase on Farfetch and is worth a cool £58,000.00. Hand crafted in France, made from crocodile skin and calf leather, this bag is not only a very luxurious accessory but an investment piece that any fashionista would certainly want if not need. Designed as an inflight bag, the glamourous accessory is fitted and suitable for international travel. Is anything more luxurious than a Birkin? I think not!

Diamond Pear-Shaped Earrings Designed By Harry Winston

Diamonds are definitely a girl’s best friend. A statement piece that is only worthy of being worn to Oscar parties and royal soirée’s. These earrings are a gorgeous luxury accessory and the most expensive piece available to purchase in the jeweller’s house to date. Costing a $8.5 Million dollars, they are available to purchase in the Harry Winston Boutique on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, California. Coincidentally this is not surprising at all, any starlet would die for a pair of Harry Winston jewels. Weighing in at 60.1 carats these pear-shaped beauties are desired internationally and definitely have me star struck. Totally worthy of luxe status.

Horticultured: Manchester Fashion Movement brings great clothes to the great outdoors

First Chanel’s Metiers D’Art took place in Manchester last December and now RHS Bridgewater’s Horticultured unfolded in Salford showcasing some fantastic local and sustainable brands

My favourite jeans: Student journalists share their top denim picks

Looking for the perfect jeans? Look no further! Our writers and editors share all their top tips and fave pairs

Celebrity Style Guide #8: Dua Lipa and Callum Turner

We explore the style of up-and-coming couple, musician Dua Lipa and actor Callum Turner, from their day-time outfits to their after-party looks

Glossier: Cult brand or profit machine?

Glossier were famed for their Balm Dotcom and Cloud Paint Blush, but with product prices rising during a cost-of-living crisis will their cult status last?