talia-g-lee-skudder

Missguided’s Manchester sample sale

The biggest Missguided sample sale is coming to Manchester this Freshers’ Week

Did someone say Missguided sample sale?!

That’s right, on Saturday the 23rd of September, Missguided is hosting a huge sample sale right here in Manchester. The sale is being held at Factory on Princess Street, which you may or may or not remember from many hazy nights out.

The event will run from 11am-5pm — a very reasonable amount of time for a fabulous shopping experience. For one day and one day only, Missguided is offering up to 70 per cent off their amazing stock! Get ready to pick up some bargains girls! There will also be live music and some great freebies, so make sure you get there early to avoid missing out.

For all the details, head over to their event page. You do not want to miss this!

Photo: Missguided

Vivienne Westwood: The ‘Queen of British Fashion’ and her orb

We take a look at the life and works of the much-loved Dame Vivienne Westwood, from visiting Buckingham Palace commando to telling people not to buy clothes. Who was the Queen of fashion?

Make-up Soc’s guide to Winter glam

Check out the President of Makeup Society’s guide to winter glam makeup for the holiday season this year

In the Beauty Bag #11: Union Affairs Officer Sam Bronheim

Recent graduate and SU representative Sam Bronheim shares her beauty journey, tips she learnt from her mom and makeup bargains

Frosty elf chic: From the runway to TikTok, this seasons Winter trends

Winter trends are back with a boom and this year has seen a real change-up in Winter uniform, taking inspiration from several time periods, weather, and designer favourites from the runway