amy-nguyen

Fashion player of the week: Hailey Baldwin

Occupation: Model Age: 20 Nationality: American and Brazillian Walked for: Moschino, Dolce & Gabana, Ellie Saab, Julien Macdonald, Tommy Hilfiger, Philip Plein, Missoni, Bottega Venetta Campaigns for: Ralph Lauren, Adidas, Guess, Prabal Gurung As the daughter of American actor Steven Baldwin, Hailey is certainly largely famous thanks to her surname. In recent years, it is […]

Occupation: Model

Age: 20

Nationality: American and Brazillian

Walked for: Moschino, Dolce & Gabana, Ellie Saab, Julien Macdonald, Tommy Hilfiger, Philip Plein, Missoni, Bottega Venetta

Campaigns for: Ralph Lauren, Adidas, Guess, Prabal Gurung

As the daughter of American actor Steven Baldwin, Hailey is certainly largely famous thanks to her surname. In recent years, it is not her family’s prestigious acting heritage that has caught the eyes of the fashion world, instead her talent on and off the camera has turned heads. You may also recognise Hailey from her brief fling with pop prince Justin Bieber back in 2015 (he was punching).

Her undeniable beauty and perfected millennial style has landed her campaigns with the likes of Adidas, Guess and Topshop. Often spotted hanging on the arms of BFF’s Kendall, GiGi and Bella, Hailey has definitely gained some insider top tips and tricks from the industry’s finest on how to strike a pose and glide down the runway. In addition to front covers for leading publications such as Marie Claire, Elle and Harper’s Bazaar, those infinite legs paired with her mesmerising eyes and lips have gained her much attention from the likes of Maxim, who in May of this year dubbed her ‘the most beautiful women in the world.’

Looks are one thing, but Hailey’s devotion to her faith is another, she frequently preaches kindness and posts inspiring and relevant chapters from the Bible to her 10.8 million followers. In a recent interview with InStyle UK, she shared her effortless staple style which can be reduced to well fitted jeans, a perfect white tee and a leather Jacket. When speaking to Vogue she also confessed to her obsession with leather jackets, wouldn’t we just like to have a peek at her collection…

Her work both behind the lens and on the runway gives me no reason to doubt that she will soon be donning her first pair of ‘angel wings’ and joining the Victoria Secret clan.

My prediction is that the future is bright for Baldwin.

Horticultured: Manchester Fashion Movement brings great clothes to the great outdoors

First Chanel’s Metiers D’Art took place in Manchester last December and now RHS Bridgewater’s Horticultured unfolded in Salford showcasing some fantastic local and sustainable brands

My favourite jeans: Student journalists share their top denim picks

Looking for the perfect jeans? Look no further! Our writers and editors share all their top tips and fave pairs

Celebrity Style Guide #8: Dua Lipa and Callum Turner

We explore the style of up-and-coming couple, musician Dua Lipa and actor Callum Turner, from their day-time outfits to their after-party looks

Glossier: Cult brand or profit machine?

Glossier were famed for their Balm Dotcom and Cloud Paint Blush, but with product prices rising during a cost-of-living crisis will their cult status last?