serenajemmett

Live at Leeds: In The Park Preview

Everything you need to know about the first ever Live at Leeds: In the Park
Live at Leeds: In The Park Preview
Photo: Live at Leeds @ Press

The first ever Live at Leeds: In The Park is taking place on 4th June 2022, brought to us by the same organsiers as Live at Leeds: In The City, which will be taking place on 15 October 2022.

This festival is an alternative/indie one-day festival taking place in Temple Newsam Park, Leeds.

With an insane line-up featuring:

Bombay Bicycle Club, The Vaccines, Easy Life, Arlo Parks, Sea Girls, Holly Humberstone and Sports Team, and more.

The 5 stage splits can be found below:

Photo: Live At Leeds Press

The Hill Top Stage features Leeds’ own The Pigeon Detectives, and the Dork Presents tent includes two stages of ‘up and comers’ including The Mysterines, Lime Garden, Courting and L’Objectif.

More information can be found here and you can purchase tickets here!

Serena Jemmett

Serena Jemmett

Serena is a national shortlisted Arts and Culture writer (SPA2022) with key interests in music, women’s rights, accessibility and politic’s influence in culture.With a passion to make social issues more accessible and digestible for the wider public, Serena’s broadcast talk show (Sez Says) on Fuse FM discusses a variety of topics from political matters, to fashion, to interviews with musicians. Check it out on instagram: @sezsays_radio; You can contact Serena on twitter @serenajemmett or instagram @serenaj69

Live at Leeds in the Park preview: Ringing in the north’s festival season

Live at Leeds returns once again for 2024 – find out all you need to know here!

Adrianne Lenker live in Manchester: Beauty in simplicity from a generational talent

Big Thief frontperson Adrianne Lenker brought her solo show to Castlefield’s Aviva Studios, gifting the audience simple snippets of grace and serenity

Bleachers live in Manchester: Fan-centric show from the studio to the stage

The Jack Antonoff-fronted six-piece, Bleachers, break the fourth wall at their Manchester O2 Ritz show equipped with theatric production but packed with earnest, artist to audience interactions

The Pleasure Dome present ‘Liminal Space’: A surprisingly varied punk rock powerhouse

Bristolian rockers The Pleasure Dome return with their newest EP ‘Liminal Space’ to demonstrate their musical versatility