chloe-letcher

Christmas Beauty Wish List

Chloe Letcher gives us her pick of the beauty treats available this festive season…

As the song goes, “Tis the season to be jolly”, but it’s also the season to spend hours traipsing around shops, looking for those all important festive gifts. Here are a few Christmas present ideas from the extensive range of beauty goodies on offer.

For Her…

Vita Liberata 24ct Silken Shimmer: Tinted Wash Off Tan.

(Boots, £17.49)

Photo: Asos.com

Temperatures might be falling rapidly, but Christmas is the season designed for the LBD. All Vita Liberata products are made from organic ingredients, and are paraben and perfume free. This wash-off tan contains bronzing pearls, which offer a much needed glitz and glow for the party season.

Midnight Poison by Dior

(The Perfume Shop, £63.50)

Photo: Boots.com

This perfume contains hints of black rose, patchouli and amber. Albeit, it is slightly more expensive than other perfumes, but it is the ultimate Christmas (and seductive)  scent.

For Him…

Post-Shave Soother Anti-Blemish Formula

(Clinique, £18)

Photo: John Lewis.com

This Clinique product was the winner of the FHM Grooming Awards 2011 for Best Post Shave Product, and is a great gift idea especially now that Movember is out of the way (thank GOD). The soothing ingredients make for more comfortable shaves, and the Aloe-rich formula is nourishing and kind to freshly shaven skin.

Paco Rabanne 1 Million (for men)

(Debenhams, £34.65)

Photo: blog.purentonline.com

With notes of grapefruit, mint, mandarin and cinnamon, this is a really sexy scent for men, and the gold packaging gives it an expensive feel.

For Both…

Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Bath Oil

(Jo Malone, £38)

Photo: allaboutyou.com

Technically, this is a product for women, but the unique smell can simply only be described as delicious. The Pomegranate Noir range is a genius combination of the rich and spicy scents of pomegranate, raspberry, plum, Casablanca lily and spicy woods. Let’s be honest, nothing says Merry Christmas quite like a few drops of this oil added to a hot, steamy bath. Pure indulgence in a bottle for females and males.

Does Hailey Bieber’s Rhode phone case signal the death of the handbag?

Hailey Bieber’s latest release, a phone case specially designed to fit a lip product, is just the next step in the ever-shrinking bag trend of recent years. Does this signal the handbag’s ultimate demise?

Get to know Oddmuse: Aimee Smale on doing ‘what people aren’t expecting’

London-based slow-fashion brand Oddmuse took off over lockdown on TikTok and other social media platforms – I picked founder Aimee’s brain on how to break into the fashion industry and her future vision for Oddmuse