miles-zilesnick

Blogwatch: For The Young Dude (FTYD)

What blogs we’re watching this week

Forget GQ, Esquire, Men’s Health, all these monthly magazines for your metro-man living doctrines: blogs are the new way in. Though the net is littered with these guides for the female sex, finding a men’s blog to suit you can prove to be a hassle.

FTYD embodies style tips to help revamp your wardrobe, lifestyle and body. From detox juice diets to gym bag essentials I think every man can take something away from this blog.

There’s a personal twist from the author Dil, too, who also works in advertising, with the cool gadgets and things on his wish-list which is also great to see.

And if you’re craving more, there’s the brother blog SCFORM (Skin Care For Men.) So if you really want to scrub up for the new term, or hide those bags from dissertation stress, check this one out.

www.fortheyoungdude.com

www.scform.com

Celebrity style guide #7: Lewis Hamilton

Not everyone would look to the Formula 1 paddock for style inspiration, but luckily our editors have some insight from Lewis Hamilton to help you elevate your wardrobe

What the Croc? Pringles x Crocs and other crazy collabs

We explore some of Crocs’ weird collaborations with brands, artists, and designers that have rocked the fashion world as of late

3D nails: Achieving new heights in beauty

Does the rise of 3D nail art in the wake of the ‘clean girl’ beauty era signal the resurgence of maximalism? Where did the 3D nail trend begin and where can you get your own unique set?

Zendaya and the art of theme dressing

Are Zendaya and stylist Law Roach the fashion worlds answer to Lennon and McCartney?