bethan-morris

Making Fashion Affordable

We all know that fashion trends are constantly changing so being a fashion conscious student can be hard, but there are ways to afford the latest must have item and snub the idea that to be fashionable one must have a fat bank balance. Here are a few ways one can be fashion savvy on […]

We all know that fashion trends are constantly changing so being a fashion conscious student can be hard, but there are ways to afford the latest must have item and snub the idea that to be fashionable one must have a fat bank balance.

Here are a few ways one can be fashion savvy on a budget:

A big incentive to keep buying into fashion trends comes with our nifty student discount that can save you up to 25% off some fashion brands. Unidays is the place to visit online detailing the latest student discount promotions, they change frequently so it is a good idea to sign up to their mailing list to be the first in the know. Don’t miss out on 20% off at Urban Outfitters available at the moment.

If you need that make up fix fashion magazines are the place to look. Magazines such as Glamour and Cosmopolitan frequently include mascara or a nail polish that will add that instant breath of fresh air to any outfit. In the past Glamour has come with Benefit makeup, so for a steal of £2 you could walk away with an eyeliner or mascara retailing at £17.50!

Finally if it’s that pair of Converse that you don’t want to spend £40 on, or a pair of high waisted denim shorts you must have then give eBay a go. It is a great way to buy budget-friendly items in a convenient and practical way. To save trawling through pages of products you get the best results if you have a specific brand and item in mind and know the size you need.  eBay is the one-stop-shop for snapping up a bargain. Good luck!

Decoding the phenomenon: What lies behind celebrities launching beauty brands?

Why are so many celebs leaving the spotlight and reaching into the realm of cosmetics to launch their own beauty brands?

Celebrity style guide #3: Sabrina Carpenter

If you’re looking to recreate Sabrina’s feminine, pop-star style then look no further because we have a guide just for you

On screen style report #6: Charlotte York

What would Park Avenue princess Charlotte York’s style be around the streets of the Upper East Side in 2024? Enter Ralph Lauren, Burberry, and Chanel…

Influencing goes deeper than we think

We think of influencing as simple: someone you like online tells you to buy something, and you do, like the good little consumer that you are. Maybe it’s not that straightforward