Girl Meets Dress launches student ambassador programme

Girl Meets Dress is offering the most fashionable addition to your CV.

Girl Meets Dress (www.girlmeetsdress.com), the UK’s leading online destination for dress and accessories rentals, has kicked off a September back-to-school national search for “GMD Student Ambassadors” at more than 50 University campuses nationwide. Each of the participating Universities will have 2 to 3 Ambassadors per campus, who will experience the best of designer fashion while being charged with integrating Girl Meets Dress into their campus through PR, social media, grass roots marketing efforts, and event planning.

Anna Bance, co-founder of Girl Meets Dress said, “University students currently account for approximately 20 percent of our customers and with full social calendars they are already renting for all of the occasions in their lives; a girls night out, dinners, black tie balls, 21st birthdays or graduation.

We’re excited to bring GMD closer to them and our Ambassadors will help increase our presence on campuses, while also giving students the opportunity to gain applicable entrepreneurial skills.”

© Girl Meets Dress

This launch coincides with the mission of Girl Meets Dress – to democratize luxury fashion and enable every woman a cinderella experience for all life’s special occasions. Alice Smith, a University of Oxford rep commented, “The Girl Meets Dress Ambassador programme is the ultimate internship experience. I’m so ecstatic to help my fellow students learn about Girl Meets Dress so they can wear designer dresses to all their social events.” Ambassadors will receive professional mentoring to help build their resumes, earn discounts and free dresses from Girl Meets Dress, compete for cash prizes, and apply for summer internships with Girl Meets Dress in London.

Ambassadors can apply through the Girl Meets Dress website and will be selected based on leadership ability, interests in marketing and public relations, and entrepreneurial skills. To learn more about bringing Girl Meets Dress to your campus, contact [email protected]

Source: Girl Meets Dress Press Release

© Girl Meets Dress

What the Croc? Pringles x Crocs and other crazy collabs

We explore some of Crocs’ weird collaborations with brands, artists, and designers that have rocked the fashion world as of late

3D nails: Achieving new heights in beauty

Does the rise of 3D nail art in the wake of the ‘clean girl’ beauty era signal the resurgence of maximalism? Where did the 3D nail trend begin and where can you get your own unique set?

Zendaya and the art of theme dressing

Are Zendaya and stylist Law Roach the fashion worlds answer to Lennon and McCartney?