baileypetts

Heidi Klum – HalloQueen

No one can compete with with Heidi Klum when it comes to Halloween—Bailey Petts pays homage to her inspiring commitment

As Halloween approaches, people are starting their search for the perfect costume; whether it is your bog-standard ‘sexy cat’ or your dead versions of celebrities, most people will be dressing up. When it comes to inspiration, no one is more inspiring than Heidi Klum. The supermodel hosts a Halloween party every year and continues to have the most innovative and grandiose costumes.

Although Seal was the perfect partner in the sense that he would also like pushing the boat out and donning ludicrous outfits such as arriving dressed as monkeys, Klum still makes an impact; her most recent Halloween costume saw her transformed into the most seductive cartoon character to date, Jessica Rabbit. After spending days preparing in a prosthetics lab to achieve the exaggerated, voluptuous figure and the cartoon inspired facial features, Klum impressed her audience. Her old granny costume was hauntingly realistic and her Hindu goddess, Kali, costume clearly demonstrate her passion for dressing up. I for one, cannot wait to see what she becomes this year.

Does Hailey Bieber’s Rhode phone case signal the death of the handbag?

Hailey Bieber’s latest release, a phone case specially designed to fit a lip product, is just the next step in the ever-shrinking bag trend of recent years. Does this signal the handbag’s ultimate demise?

Get to know Oddmuse: Aimee Smale on doing ‘what people aren’t expecting’

London-based slow-fashion brand Oddmuse took off over lockdown on TikTok and other social media platforms – I picked founder Aimee’s brain on how to break into the fashion industry and her future vision for Oddmuse