5. Happy Gilmore – Golfing newcomer Gilmore (Adam Sandler) is confronted by contemptuous pro, Shooter, before the beginning of their tournament.
Shooter: I eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast
Gilmore: You eat pieces of sh*t for breakfast?
3. In The Loop – Spin doctor Malcolm Tucker berates government employee Judy Molloy in one of his classic fits of rage.
Malcolm: Allow me to pop a jaunty little bonnet on your purview and ram it up your sh*tter with a lubricated horse c*ck
3. Reservoir Dogs – Mr. White shouts at Mr. Blonde (Michael Madsen) for acting like a psychopath during their disastrous jewel store heist. Unmoved Mr. Blonde responds.
Blonde: Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy. Or are you gonna bite?
2. Casablanca – Rick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart) American businessman in Nazi occupied Morocco responds to a petty crook who turns up at his bar.
Crook: You despise me don’t you?
Blaine: Well, if I gave you any thought I probably would.
1. In Bruges – Crime-boss Harry (Ralph Fiennes) finds out his top hitman has defected and proceeds to violently batter his phone in a fit of rage. His wife enters.
Wife: It’s an inanimate f**king object
Harry: You’re an inanimate f**king object
Trackback from your site.