adam-fearn-2

Review: Deliciously Ella App

A few weeks ago, we featured an article on the food of Ella Woodward…

Known by her fans as ‘Deliciously Ella’, Woodward’s new app offers a wealth of food-related information that celebrate natural healthy food. The software includes over one hundred simple, easy-to-follow plant-based recipes that are free of gluten and refined sugars, with five different detox menu plans that last either three or five days. Recipes that feature within the app include sweet potato brownies and banoffee pie to superfood bread, butternut squash risotto and amazing fruit smoothies.

If you are looking for an introduction to the world of delicious healthy living after the exam season, this app will provide ways of keeping energized and happy whilst you work!

The app is available to download on both iOS and Android devices for the price of £3.99.

Behold the Bottomless Feast at Red’s True BBQ

Get legless and stuffed, at Red’s True Barbecue’s festive Bottomless Feast with both Meat-Lover and Meat-Free platters on offer!

Soy to the World! The Vegan Christmas Markets are here

A review of the Northern Vegan Christmas Markets that brought environmentally and animal-friendly festive cheer to all visitors

Manchester’s finest festive feasts

From New Century to Escape to Freight Island, FOLK to Reds True Barbeque, we’ve got all your festive food needs covered!

Coffee shops return with a latte new festive drinks

With so many festive additions, which menus will make you frappé this Christmas?