perisha-kudhail

Baby it’s cold outside

Perisha Kudhail helps you call it a night on those bitterly cold winter evenings by showcasing the best Christmas pyjamas that the high street has to offer this year

Who says that you can’t take beauty to bed? With Christmas all around us, what better a time to start looking for some fancy nightwear.  You don’t have to look like a Christmas pudding to get into the spirit of Christmas—our selection of nightwear will make you look nothing if not angelic.

Here are our top picks for Christmas pyjamas this year:

Photo: ASOS £24

Our first pick is the classic snowman. These pyjamas are fab, festive, and fun! Great for sleepovers and for chilling out in. Pair them with some cute booties to carry the festive fun down to your toes.

Photo: Very £20

Our next pick is keeping it retro with these comfy Coca Cola PJs. You can even wear the top as a casual Christmas jumper with a twist (although you’ll probably want to layer up; December is definitely not T-shirt weather!)

Photo: Debenhams £20

Third time is always the charm with this festive nightdress. This satin delight not only makes you feel fabulous when you sleep but, paired with an elegant nightgown, you won’t be short on comfort either.  Who said you can’t be glam when you sleep?

Photo: Dorothy Perkins £22

Our fourth night time delight brings us the elegance of the Christmas onesie. You could really be Santa’s baby with this ensemble! This Christmas night piece does all the talking, so accessorising is the last thing you need to think about.

Photo: Next £26

And last, but by no means least, the humble elf pyjamas. We can’t forget to complete our looks without considering Santa’s Little Helpers.  You wouldn’t be in the full Christmas spirit without a great pair of Christmas socks to complete this look.

Photos L-R: Marks & Spencer (£7), Debenhams (£15), ASOS (£10)

Remember your night-time ensemble doesn’t begin and end with pyjamas; here are a few ways you can make your comfy look even more festive. From socks to slippers, you can easily pair these necessary extras to complete your night time look. Mix and match your PJs with you choice of accessories and you’ll feel like a new person every time you sleep.

Enjoy these dreamy pyjamas and have a very merry Christmas!

Horticultured: Manchester Fashion Movement brings great clothes to the great outdoors

First Chanel’s Metiers D’Art took place in Manchester last December and now RHS Bridgewater’s Horticultured unfolded in Salford showcasing some fantastic local and sustainable brands

My favourite jeans: Student journalists share their top denim picks

Looking for the perfect jeans? Look no further! Our writers and editors share all their top tips and fave pairs

Celebrity Style Guide #8: Dua Lipa and Callum Turner

We explore the style of up-and-coming couple, musician Dua Lipa and actor Callum Turner, from their day-time outfits to their after-party looks

Glossier: Cult brand or profit machine?

Glossier were famed for their Balm Dotcom and Cloud Paint Blush, but with product prices rising during a cost-of-living crisis will their cult status last?