ella-westall

Top 5 Christmas Beauty Gifts

Christmas always coincides with the release of lots of exciting new make-up sets. Ella Westall takes us through her top 5 picks

image:bobbibrown.co.uk

1. Bobbi Brown Date Night Palette

Bobbi Brown packs eyeshadow, lipstick and gloss into a cute compact perfect for putting into a clutch bag in case you need to retouch your makeup on the go.

image:selfridges.com

2. Mac Stroke of Night Face Palette: Cool

This beautiful art-deco style compact contains a perfect selection of MAC eyeshadow, lipstick and powder.

image:asos.com

3. Benefit Groovy Kinda Love Set 

Incorporating some of Benefit’s most loved products, this is a great way to try out lots of different products yourself, or to introduce someone else to Benefit!

image:asos.com

4. NARS Limited Edition Guy Bourdin Gifting Lip Set

We love NARS, and we love the range of colours in this limited set. Presented in a unique lip shaped case, this is a perfect gift!

image:eyeko.com

5. Alexa for Eyeko Limited Edition Set

Perfect Alexa’s 60’s style eye makeup with her exclusive collaboration with Eyeko.

Make-up Soc’s guide to Winter glam

Check out the President of Makeup Society’s guide to winter glam makeup for the holiday season this year

In the Beauty Bag #11: Union Affairs Officer Sam Bronheim

Recent graduate and SU representative Sam Bronheim shares her beauty journey, tips she learnt from her mom and makeup bargains

Frosty elf chic: From the runway to TikTok, this seasons Winter trends

Winter trends are back with a boom and this year has seen a real change-up in Winter uniform, taking inspiration from several time periods, weather, and designer favourites from the runway

Beauty advent calendars: The best of this year

Whether you are a makeup head, skincare junkie or self-care queen, have fun counting down to Christmas with these advent calendars. Here are The  Mancuion’s beauty team suggestions